Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Cross Country

Today we had to cross country. The year six girls were first. We started off warming up i did every thing the teacher said and i didn't get a thing wrong. It was really scary though because i was racing against all these other year six girls. I promised my dad that i would come 2nd and i never break a promise and guess what i came 2nd place. I really couldn't wait to tell my dad where i came but... my mum and sister had to spoil it and say that i came 2nd when they were texting. I hope they didn't send that text i told them that i didn't want them to. They headed off leaving me at school, yes and you're a probably wondering why kelsey went home with mum of corse she just had to be... sick.
S aying that you are sick when you really aren't 
I  hope i don't catch the flu,cold etc.
C atching the cold,flu etc.
K elsey (my sister) being anoying to me and saying to mum that i am being anoying.

                     Caitlin Drake


  

No comments: