Wednesday, August 13, 2008

the terrible cross- Country on the 13th.

This morning when I came to school I was nervous because it was cross-country. When it was 9:30 the year 6 girls went first I was starting to get really nervous first we had to warm up. (I was cold.) I didin't want to do it. Next we lined up at the start line then I started to get more and more nervous when mr B clapped the clapper things we all ran for our lives. When I came around the corner I was starting to get tired but I didin't slow down I just kept on running. After two horrible laps I was on my last lap I was really tired but I kept on running when I was finished I had to go and cool down I felt like my legs were being stabbed I felt liked I was going to drop dead. I never want to do cross-country again!!!
Bronte Payne.

3 comments:

Pod 9 said...

hi Bronte it is charlotte. me say your writing good.

Pod 9 said...

hi Bronte. me say again your writing good

Pod 9 said...

nice discriptive words in your story bronte.