Wednesday, September 24, 2008

K.I.S roadshow

He Honere we all could hear the great song from the Kapa Haka group their hearts out. I thougt of how amazingly loud they were.
The next act was a blues band. At first they sounded quiet. But then you could feel the beat and the loud music and you have to listen more and more.
But the acts came flying and flying and I started to feel sad and felt upset then randomly Matt Kerr turned these robot off because they tryed to take over the human race and after that he held up this book that said the power of turning things and said '' I got the power''.

P.S
every-one enjoyed the show including me!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Pod 9 said...

Jayden your work is really cool and I like the words you used and the starting
Bronte

Pod 9 said...

Thank you for leaving a comment on my work

Bronte