Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My writing

Yesterday we had the K.I.S roadshow come to our school to show their talents Mr.B made us write about what we thought of it heres what i wrote.......


Today was the K.I.S roadshow. I thought it looked like so much fun. My favourite act was the lollipop one. It was so cool. I was extremely excited. I also think the random robots that were trying to dominate the world were really super cool. The Dancers would have been my pick for best section. I love it when the K.I.S roadshow comes but next year i get to be in it!!!!

Elmo lover AKA Hayley

6 comments:

Pod 9 said...

elmo is not cool

Pod 9 said...

elmo is not cool

Pod 9 said...

I Hate you I think youre Julian.....
Elmos cool....

Elmo Rox AKA Hayley

Pod 9 said...

elmo is like your favourite thing in the world ever since you brought that shirt

Lisa said...

Hi Haze - it's SO cool that you can be in the KIS roadshow next year!
Love Mum xx

Hayley ;D said...

blah blah blah...

Hayley xo