Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Our performace

Hey you'll
Guess what! HPS (Hurupaki Primary School) had an exceptional performace from Kamo Intermediate School. I reckon the most amazing cousin in the world A.K.A MATHEW KERR!did a lot of comical jokes, nevertheless he was working with a girl eww discusting (for him anyway)I felt sorry for him! Somehow they had somehow they had some girls who probably thought they where doing Hip-Hop or Harcore but since I do both I think they just made a dance up and said it was Hip-Hop or hot Hardcore but it was nothing, get it nothing!The most funny part was when Matt pulled a power pack from the back of a robot because there where two robots and well, Matt pulled it out of the back of one and said "I've got the power! that was very amusing. I hope you can see me do an amazing performace next year!

See you next time

Krystal

No comments: