Wednesday, October 15, 2008

More Quizzerz!!

Hey again

Herez some more thingz 2 check out ...

first type your name normally ...
elmo

then type it backwards
omle

then with your elbow
er. ,molp

then with your eyes shut
elmo
yay i got it right!!

oh then your forehead
erdl;oppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppjoik

then with your nose
elm0o

last but not least your chin
ed mlk

you can do it with your tongue but umm ... yuck!!

so you see how mine turned out post a comment to show me how you did!!

lol

xoxElmolovaxox AKA Hayley

5 comments:

Mark Buckland said...

You're not a very good typer with your forehead.....

Anonymous said...

Hi Haley ME BRONTE I am not moving I am just doing homeschooling with my sisters. You know where I live.An I think VikiKnows my number so ask her.

;-)

Anonymous said...

COOL AS BRO

Pod 9 said...

cool

Anonymous said...

cool