Thursday, October 23, 2008

Update

Hi everyone,
How is it? Just giving you a little update on how things are going for me, this is what I'm up to.On Tuseday I went rock climbing with my sisters and today we were going to go horse riding but it started raining really hard so that was cancelled, then we went to Spotlight to buy some fabric so I can make a top with my Gran but when we were paying for the fabric the shop had a power cut (oh no) so in the morning we have to go back to get the gear to make my top. This is what I'm doing next week.On Tuesday I'm going rock climbing on Wednesday I am going to watch a show at the Form North on Thursday we are going to the lion park with the home educators group for a tour and then on Friday we are going to the pools for swimming practice so I am fully booked (heehee) ;-) I will give you guys another update later.

6 comments:

krystal said...

hey bronte are you going to the zion wildlife gardens park down grey road ? if u r can you see if you can find a navy blue shed thing it has a 2 top windows and 2 masive metal slide doors if you can that is my house that I live in

thanx

Krystal

p.s.can you tell keelghi dat I miss her heeps

Anonymous said...

Hey krystal i am going to the zion wildlife park with the homescholing group and I know where u live and where your cousin dallas live ( i dont know how to spell her name)
Bronte

Pod 9 said...

cool

krystal said...

what time did you go

Krystal

krystal said...

did you know that there was 60 harleys dat went to the lion park and since i was at dallas's house they where very loud amagin 60
motorbikes down therethey where parked along that fence by where the stream is


thanx


Krystal

Anonymous said...

WOW! THATS ALOT