Wednesday, August 13, 2008

the cross country day on the 13th of august


This morning mr B told the class to get their chairs and put them on the courts. oh no, I thought. but I did what I was told and carried my chair outside. I felt really nervous, and I felt sick when the year 6 girls got called up. I whispered to my friend, and warmed up. then mr B  told us to get ready to run. So when he bashed those awful clappers together I we ran off. I raced off quickly, and ran with my friend Renee.  After three tiring laps I thought I was going to drop dead on the grass. I finished, and bet my friend Chloe by a little bit. I walked to my jacket and had a drink off water. I think it was great to have a drink!  I was sooooooooooooo glad I didnt come last!  
 Charlotte

5 comments:

Pod 9 said...

You did good

Pod 9 said...

Same here and I feel for you.

JAYDEN. H

Pod 9 said...

hi me. from the author [hehe!]

Pod 9 said...

Hi charlotte it me BRONTE you did well in cross country (HIGH FIVE) I like what you write
FROM BRONTE

Pod 9 said...

hi me your writing is ultra fantastic, so great, totally remarkable really fabulous and just look how many comments you have done well me!