Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Jayden and Jessica's cross crountry

HAY YOUL!!!!
(Jayden)Its Jayden and Jessica here telling you about cross country and places.
(Jessica)Well I come 5th and Jayden came 3rd well be going to bugde park. YEAH YEAH                
(Jayden)One thing i know is that after the race we will get free ice blocks YUM!!!!!
(Jessica)I guess and relised  we made an cheetah look like a turtle HA.
(Jayden)I am gonna tell you who bet us.Victoria came first,Jordanna came second , Jayden came  Chiara came 4th and Jess came 5th.


SEE YA AGAIN BY       (Jessica and Jayden)

5 comments:

Pod 9 said...

I love how you did different things

Pod 9 said...

I love how you did different things

Pod 9 said...

I love how you did different things
cheyenne

Pod 9 said...

DO SOME THINKING WORDS AND GOOD LUCK AT BARGE PARK! RAKAYA

Pod 9 said...

i love how you did different things












[i did this just to annoy you lol......]










Hayley