Wednesday, September 24, 2008

KIS roadshow

Today the KIS roadshow came to our school and performed a lot of talented things. I thought that the pokemon jokes were funny especially the second joke. A really funny part was at the end when Matt pulled out the power from the robot and said ''I  got the power''. I think that the robots were a bit dumb because robots could have killed everyone while they had the chance. I reckon that the Kapa Haka group was a lot more louder then our Kapa Haka and they only have 11 kids in theirs and have a lot more then us although they are in intermediate. But everthing was super awsome and maybe next year I will be in the KIS roadshow.

4 comments:

Pod 9 said...

cool words



By jayden.?

Pod 9 said...

why is the word ''matt''in green? are u in luv with him or something?

Pod 9 said...

TRUE, ME

Anonymous said...

THE KAPA HAKA GROUP ROCKS