Friday, September 19, 2008

Olympics Day

Last monday Hurupaki school had the great olympics day and we all really enjoyed it.
My great team was Atlantis and we won 4 medals kalanily won gold in egg and spoon race,Sam won silver in egg and spoon race,Sharnae won gold in hurdles and James won silver in dart throwing.
I really thought i would win a medal in JAVILIN or SHOT PUT.
I really hated gumboot throw because the seniors had such a far throw and i hated it also i could not throw that far.
I Jayden Ham was the banner holder but Jayd was the flag bearer and my partner Min Su was always late so i always had to find a banner holder relever and it also had to be a senior so i was always running around mad trying to find a great royal banner holder.
At the closing ceremony i was ready to do the great walk around the playground when i heard Mrs Howett lost her Flag so i had to help i looked and looked but i couldn't find it so at the opening ceremony we had the medals and the closing and then after the ceremony i went to ut stuff away in the P.E shed and then I saw Mrs Howett's Flag.



dumb mee.

2 comments:

Mark Buckland said...

Great writing Jayden! I like the way that you've been reflective on what you did, even though you've been pretty hard on yourself.

Pod 9 said...

who wrote this story





the jj