Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry Christmas

Hello pod 9,
Just wanted to say I wish all of you a very merry Christmas and I hope you all will have a safe Christmas too. I going to tell you what Im doing for Christmas because Im really excited and I really have to tell some one so what Im doing is going to the beach with my family and we are going to have a christmas lunch there and my poppy is going to bring his boat and we are going to buy a hotdog or a buscuit (not the foodthe sea toys) and weare going to have so much fun.Well Merry Christmas and have a happy 2009 oh wait I almost forgot good luck for the year 6's that are going to intermedit (however you spell it) have fun and tell me year 5 and6's what class you are going in. Bye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MERRY XMAS TO YOU BRONTE

krystal said...

hey bronte do you know if you will begoing to inter

Krystal