Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Summer Break

Hello to everybody out there. I hope that you're having a great break from school, and that Santa was good to you this year.
Just to let you know that this blog will be going off line sometime near the end of the holidays, perhaps the 28th or 29th of January. Until then you are of course welcome to use it as you have in the past.
If you have any comments or opinions about the blog and how we have used it, please leave a comment. I would really like to know how it could be improved on for the future.
Enjoy the rest of your holidays - they will be over before you know it!
Mr B.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

will u make a new blog?

Mark Buckland said...

Sure will. I haven't decided exactly what we will do this year, but I'm currently thinking that I will clear out everything from this blog and save it on my computer. Then we will start from scratch with this year's class. As I said, these plans may change.
I hope that you're having a good summer, and you are managing to stay cool in this hot weather.
Mr B.

Anonymous said...

well i went to the beach yesterday and i got sun burnt on my face.(opps)

Mark Buckland said...

Opps indeed. Hope you don't look too much like a tomato ;-)

krystal said...

Hi mr B how are Pheope and oscar and what did you get for Xmas I got a PSP(Playstaion Portable)and 4 games
my games
Worms Warfare
Surfs Up
Midnight Club Los Angles
Everybodys golf 2
got badly sunburnt on the legs face and arm and it is killing me ( the pain)

hope to see you in the futre

bye

Josie S.S said...

Hi Mr B I missing everything about New Zealand. I'm settling in okay so far. Nobody has heard of tri ball floppsy frisbee soccer. Hope your class is good. josie in Canada.